Meet Our Team
Santosh Kumar Yadav (Ayurveda Doctor)
Vaidya Santosh Kumar Yadav, an Ayurvedic Practitioner Melbourne, has been practicing Ayurveda for 15 years. Vaidya Santosh has devoted his life to this science and completed his undergraduate and post graduate degree in Ayurveda. He has completed a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from University of Lucknow and Post Graduate degree from the internationally reputed Banaras Hindu University from India.
Vaidya Santosh has worked in wide range of clinical setup as Ayurvedic Practitioner and doctor in Melbourne. He has treated thousands of patients in India and Australia. He is specialised in treatment of chronic illness and Kareli Panchakarma Treatment. In Ayurvedic consultation Santosh describes the Dosha Diagnosis, body constitution, pulse diagnosis, tongue diagnosis and whole systemic examination than make the diagnosis according the Ayurvedic literature and also correlates the Modern approach, and then prescribes the Ayurvedic medicine and treatments.
Education, Certification & Licensure of Vaidya Santosh Yadav
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Ayurvedic drug Standardisation (PGDAyDS)
- Diploma in Yoga
- Certificate course in Yoga Practice (CCYP)
- Registered Accredited practitioner of Australian Traditional Medicine society (ATMS)
- Professional Member of Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc (AAA)
At Ayurveda Yoga Wellness clinic various treatment options for following conditions:
- Joint Pain Disorders: Such as Arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gout and Osteoarthritis etc
- Infertility Treatment: Male and Female
- Gynocological RelatedProblem: Menstruations Disorders, Menopause Syndrome etc
- Neurological Disorder: Such as Parkinson’s, Alzimears, Multiple sclerosis etc
- Skin Diseases: Psoriasis and Eczema
- Metabolic Disorder: Diabetes and Obesity
- Hormonal Disorders: Such as Thyroid Disease: Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism
- Panchkarma Treatment /Detox Treatment/ BIO- CLEANSING MEASURES
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Sirodhra Treatment
- Back and Neck Pain
- Stress and Depression
- Ear Diseases such as : Tinnitus & Meniere’s disease
OUR THERAPIST :
AYWC’s experienced Panchakarma Therapist , supporting our chief Physician Santosh Kumar Yadav for special treatments like Panchakarma and Ayurvedha Rejuvination Treatments.
Specialised in Ayurvedha Panchakarma Treatments
- Vamana Karma (EmesisTherapy)
- Virechana Karma (PurificationTherapy)
- Anuvasana Vasthi (UnctousenemaTherapy)
- Nirooha Vasthi (DecoctionEnemaTherapy)
- Nasya Karma (Errhine Therapy)
Operative procedures like Snehana (oleation) and Sweda (sudation) therapy, and
- Abhyanagam (Ayurvedic Body Massage)
- Swedanam ( Herbal steam therapies)
- Uderwatanam (Herbal Powder Massage)
- Akshi tarpanam (Medicated oil tratment for Eye)
- Elakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Leaves)
- Podikizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicinal Powders)
- Navarakizhi (Bolus Bag Massage with Medicated Rice& milk)
- Shirodhara (Oil Treatment for the Head)
- Thakra Dhara (Butter milk Treatment for the Head)
- Ksheera Dhara (Medicated milk Treatment for the Head)
- Katee vasti (Local Treatment for Low Back Pain)
- Greeva vasti (Local Treatment for Neck problems)
- Janu vasti (Local Treatment for Knee joint Pain)
- Shiro Abhyanga (Traditional Indian Head Massage)
- Ayurvedic Face Massage
DR IAN KAMINSKYJ Quit Smoking Consultant
BEng, GradDip DigCompEng, MSc, PhD, Quit Cigarette/Ideal Weight Hypnotherapy NLP Specialist, NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Certification Trainer, Hypnotherapist
He can help to below conditions:
Quit Smoking | Ideal weight | Stress & Anxiety | Fears & Phobias | Eliminating/Reducing Foods (eg. Sugar & Alcohol) | Performance Improvement (eg. Academic, Sports & Sales) | Eliminating negative emotions/habits (eg. Nail Biting)
Sheetal Kallada is a compassionate and trustworthy practitioner and doctor in Melbourne. Her vision is to promote benefits of Homeopathy/Naturopathy in Australia. Sheetal is a Homeopathic/Naturopathic practitioner with over 10 years of experience in treating a wide range of health disorders. She is a registered member of ANTA (Australian Natural Therapists Association ). She has completed her Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from Homeopathic Medical College (Nashik). She has also completed Adv Dip of Naturopathy from AIAS, Melbourne.
Sheetal has treated several cases related to: Women health – Leucorrhoea, irregular and painful menses, menopause, poly cystic ovarian disease, hormonal imbalance, fibroid, ovarian cyst, breast lumps, thyroid disorders and uterine prolapse.
Child health – Teething problems, bed wetting, asthma, learning difficulties and digestive disorders Skin and Hair –Vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis, corn, boils, abscess, wart, acne, alopecia
Osteo conditions like Sciatica, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
Emotional and psychological problems: anxiety, panic attacks, depression.
Acute infections such as cold, bronchitis, astma, ear infection, sinusitis, tonsillitis, cough, urinary tract infection. Sheetal has helped many patients to recover quickly and has particular expertise in treating the following conditions.
Chris Brooks MN(MH), CMHN, BN, ND | FANPA | ACMHN | ASLM
Chris Brooks is an accredited Naturopath with the Australian Naturopathic practitioners Association, a registered nurse with AHPRA, and a credentialed mental health nurse with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses. He treats most general health complaints and specialises in the treatment of mental health issues, conditions and disorders.
Chris utilises multiple modalities in his practice, ranging from herbal medicine, nutrition, homoeopathy, and dietary advice, to manual & tactile therapies such as Bowen therapy and Biopuncture. Chris also uses Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), also known as ‘tapping’, to assist people to cope better with emotional situations.
As well as maintaining a small private Naturopathic practice in the outer-east of Melbourne, Chris works as a Mental Health educator, holding an academic position at Monash University, where he is the Mental Health Nursing stream coordinator for the Masters of Mental Health Science degree coordinating the teaching of Theory, Philosophy & Psychopharmacology.
Over his career, Chris has worked in a number of countries and in a variety of clinical settings. He began his career in healthcare in the UK (1982), and after immigrating to Australia he completed specialist training in Mental Health (1991), Naturopathy (2001) and completed a Masters Degree by research in 2016. He is the past-president of the Australian Naturopathic Practitioners Association (ANPA) and holds fellowship membership with them, as well as being a member of the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine.