Neck and Shoulder Pain (Greeva Vasti)
Greeva Vasti is a highly specialized kareily Panchkarma therapy which is use to treatment of the diseases related to cervical region/Neck region.
Greeva vasti is a procedure where specified ayurvedic medicated oil is retained for a stipulated period in the Greeva region (Cervical region). The part of the spine that occupies the neck is called the cervical spine. This procedure is unique, which comprises both snehana (oleation) and swedana (sudation) and The deep fomentation of the oil radiates through the Skin, myofacia, muscles and ligament releasing tension and stiffness of whole neck region.
The person is made to lie on the on massage table, a dough which is prepared by using prescribed gram flour is placed over the affected area of the Cervical region, the Luke warm medicated oil is poured in to it and maintain warm medicated ayurvedic oil around 25 to 30 minute, end of session squeezed out using cotton and repeats this process 3 to 5 day to get good result.
Benefits of Greeva Vasti
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Removes the spasm and rigidity of the muscles around cervical region
- Stops the degeneration of the Cervical joints
- Lubricates the Cervical joints
- Relieves the radiating pain towards the hands
- Reduces the numbness caused due to nerve compression
- Nourishes the muscles, bones and nerves of Cervical area
- Increases the vasodilatation and helps the blood circulation
- Pain and stiffness in neck
- Cervical spondylitis
- Referred pain in hands
- Headache and giddiness
- Shoulder pain
- Cervical spondylosis
- 1 Greeva Vasti : $85 AUD
- 3 Greeva Vasti : $250 AUD
- 5 Greeva Vasti : $ 400 AUD
For more information, call us on (03) 9794 8546